Good-Quality Automatic Centrifugal Juice Extractors
Juiceman juicers are well-known to many since it was one of the first home appliances advertised through infomercials at the beginning of the 1990-ies.
Jay Kordich doesn’t support and oversee the manufacturing of the machines he designed anymore, and according to many people, the quality of Juiceman juicers has declined.
Features and Benefits
- Ease of Use – these well-designed juicer machines are really simple to operate. The assembly of the few parts is a no-brainer. The wide, round feeding tube lets you juice whole fruits and vegetables, sparing you the time of peeling and cutting up. According to Mr Kordich juicing the produce whole, with its rind and seeds, you’ll get important nutrients that would be otherwise lost.
- Jay Kordich in fact is the living testament of juicing and nutritional principals he advertised on TV, since he is an active man full of vitality even at old age (he was born in 1923). The automatic pulp ejection (the pulp is removed into a separate container) ensures continuous juicing. You don’t have to stop the machine and get rid of the gathered pulp.
- Good Quality of Juice – the advanced design of the micro mesh stainless steel screen provides more cleaner and pulp-free juice.
- Quick, Effortless Clean-Up – the juicers consist of few parts that can be cleaned in dishwasher, but manual washing up doesn’t require too much of your time either.
- Powerful Motor (the JM300 has a 2-speed, 700 Watt motor, while the Juiceman Pro JM503 is run by a 3-speed, 1000-Watt motor) – this makes the juicer capable of processing a wide variety of produce, except wheatgrass and other leafy greens.
- Two or Three-Speed Settings- The built-in electronic speed controls ensure more stable and reliable operation that increases the life of the motor. The high speed is recommended for juicing carrots, celery, beetroot, ginger; the low speed is good for softer produce: oranges, tomatoes, grapes, plums.
- Safety Switch – the machine can only be turned on when it is properly assembled.
- Quiet Machine – despite the powerful motor it isn’t loud at all.
- Rubber Feet on the bottom of the units prevents skidding and lowers vibration.
Juiceman Juicer Models
Over the years a couple of models have been designed and offered to juicing enthusiasts. The 2 Junior models are fairly good basic juicers recommended for beginners.
The Pro and Elite models are equipped with a more powerful motor in stainless steel housing.
- Juiceman Junior, 2 Speeds, Model JM300
700-Watt motor, Plastic housing
- Juiceman Junior Model JM400 and JM410
700-Watt motor, chrome plated plastic housing, Weight: 12 lbs. Read a detailed Review on the Juiceman JM400 Juicer
- Juiceman Juicer II Elite, Model JM502
- Juiceman Pro, Model JM503
1000 Watt (1.5 HP) motor, Stainless steel housing, titanium coated stainless steel cutting blade.
Alternatives to Juiceman Juice Extractors
- Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite – one of the best-rated juice extractors on the market. Powered by 1000-watt motor this unit is reputed for its quick, efficient juicing.
- Jack LaLanne Power Juicers – includes a couple of models each with 250 watt motor.
- L’Equip Mini Pulp Ejector Juicer, Model 110.5 – a small, high-speed (14500 rpm) fruit and vegetable juice extractor.
- L’Equip 215 XL Wide Mouth Juicer – similar to the 110.5 Mini this model is operated by a 900-Watt motor.
- Omega 9000 Centrifugal Juicer – a non-ejection type juice machine that runs at 3600 RPM.