Why juice regularly? Why not just eat Fruits and Vegetables?
According to health and nutrition experts, we should eat at least 5 servings of fruits and 3 servings of vegetables to supply our body with essential vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and other nutrients. It is not easy to achieve this in today’s accelerated lifestyle and according to health organizations we don’t eat enough fresh fruits and veggies.
- UPGRADE THE SPIRAL SYSTEM - 7 segment spiral opening up each cell for maximum juice yield, minimal oxidation, most nutrition.
- 80 RPM SLOW MASTICATING AND GRINDING - 90% More Nutrition Growth, without creating too much heat and friction. Reserving the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients. With less foaming and no clogging.
- JUICE & PULP SEPARATION FUNCTION - Perfectly separates the pomace from the juice, and extracts the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables into juice. Enjoy the pleasure of less pulp.
- BABY HEALTH AND SILENT - Runs less than 60 decibels. Safe PMMA material, easy to assemble, operate, and clean. Dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. A heavy-duty and stable body that let's you enjoy a quiet life.
- 2 YEARS QUALITY ASSURANCE - This juicer using advanced technology, with UL, ETL certification. Provide lifelong technical consultation.
Juicing allows us to consume a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, leafy greens in an easy-to-digest, concentrated form. In whole produce a large part of vitamins, enzymes, phytochemicals, and minerals are trapped in the fiber that our body can’t digest so the nutrients aren’t able to absorbed by and assimilate into our body. Juicing eliminates the fiber from produce leaving you with clean, nutrient-rich juice that – with the fiber removed – is absorbed and digested almost immediately by your body.
Good to know: nutrients from fresh, live juice get absorbed and built-in our body cells within 45 minutes to 2 hours after drinking, without unnecessarily burdening and tiring the body with lengthy digesting.
Our Top Picks
Various Levels of Juicing:
- As part of a Regular Daily Diet – This usually means juicing once a day as a supplement of your normal diet to give your body added nutrition.
- Juice as a Meal – you substitute fresh juice for a meal – this can aid in losing weight while ensuring that your body gets all the essential vitamins and other nutrients. Drinking juice for a meal also helps to energize because your body won’t be bogged down with the work of digesting solid food.
- Juice Fasting – drinking only fresh (mostly) vegetable juices, water, and herbal teas for at least several days or once a week. It will clean your digestive system, helping the body to get rid of toxins accumulated through an ordinary diet. Juice fast will also help in weight loss because you will consume fewer calories while perfect nourishing your body.
Make sure you consult with a licensed physician or other qualified health experts before going on juice fasting!
How Often to Juice?
Juicing can be done at various levels of dedication and with varying frequency depending on your life circumstances and the goals you wish to achieve with it. Even if you’re a novice juicer try to do it at least a couple of times a week preferably at the same time of the day. I juice once every day, early in the morning before eating any solid food to ensure quick and efficient absorption of the nutrients.
Which Juicer to Buy?
Juicer Guide – various types of juice extractors explained: masticating/gear-style, centrifugal, hydraulic presses, steam juicers. Juicing is a very simple and straightforward process that can be easily made part of your daily routine. To achieve this it pays to invest in a quality juicer that will last long, works efficiently, easy to use, looks good and won’t break down within the first few months of using it. You should also choose a unit based on your lifestyle, the pace of life, goals you want to accomplish with juicing (weight loss, energizing, detox) and how much you can afford to pay for it.
Juicer Buying Guide – what to pay attention to when buying a juice extractor? If you’ve never owned a juicer and want to give juicing a try to see whether you will like it and likely be doing it regularly in the long run then it’s best to start with a cheap $50 unit.
Recommended Masticating Juicers
Later, if you get to like juicing and it seems to become an essential part of your everyday life you can invest in a really good, long-lasting juice machine, and if you also like smoothies a good blender will also come handy.
Juicer or Blender?
They are two different appliances that do two different things:
- Juicers remove the fiber from produce giving you clean, the easily-digestible nutrient-boosted liquid that your body will absorb very quickly, building in and utilizing the nutrients.
- A blender pulps the produce leaving in the fiber so the result is dense, nutrient-packed, rich-tasting smoothie that is more filling (and takes more time to digest and absorb) than juice. Smoothies can also be yummy but healthy treats for kids (or the whole family) – instead of an ice-cream or a slice of sugar-loaded cake you can have a delicious fruit smoothie. You can read more on juicer vs blender here.
Best Centrifugal Juicers
Juicing for Kids
What and how to juice for children? It is especially hard to get children to eat the recommended daily portions of healthy food so juicing comes handy because kids will more easily drink a glass of deliciously looking and tasty juice than munch an apple or a bowl of green salad. Naturally, you have to pay extra attention on making the juice pleasant tasting and smelling so at first it is best to avoid using some greens and other veggies (kale, broccoli) when juicing for children.