Inexpensive Manual Press for Juicing Wheatgrass
With the Z-Star Wheatgrass Juicer you won’t be dependent on electricity if you fancy a glass of fresh wheatgrass juice. This manual juicer by Tribest will provide you not only with wheatgrass or barley grass juice within a few minutes but it can be converted into a machine that juices well a wide range of fruits and vegetables making the Z-star juicer a multi-purpose kitchen appliance.
Another advantage of the Z-star manual juice extractor is its low price combined with a 1-year warranty period. For a non-fussy juice enthusiast this is a great, small appliance that can be easily packed in when you go on a vacation but don’t want to give up on your wheatgrass juice in the mornings.
Read on to find out about the pros and cons of the Z-star manual wheatgrass juicer to find out whether this is the right choice for you.
Main Features & Benefits
- 1Stainless Steel Screen
- 2Juice container
The Z-Star Conversion kit is compatible with SoloStar juicers (also by Tribest). It consists of a painted aluminium frame.
Why Juice Wheatgrass and Why use the Z-Star for the Task?
Wheatgrass and barley grass are extremely rich in numerous nutrients (vitamins, enzymes, minerals, antioxidants) and they are among the richest sources of chlorophyll. These greens are healthy, non-processed food that, consumed regularly, will boost your vitality keeping your mind and body in perfect shape.
Many people don’t want to bother with juicing wheatgrass because they think the juicer is expensive and tedious to use. We can forget about these excuses now, because the Z-Star hand-operated machine is inexpensive (sells for well under $100) and its operation costs nothing since it doesn’t use electricity.
If you don’t like the harsh taste of fresh wheatgrass juice you can make it more tasteful by juicing an apple or carrot together with the grass.
Price: sells for around $60-90. Considering that it can juice other veggies as well as fruits, the Z-star is one of the best-value manual wheatgrass juicers for home use available in stores today.
A Z-star expansion kit is compatible with the SoloStar and several other single auger juicers (Omega 8001/8002, Oscar, Samson, it cannot be used with the Omega 8003/8005 models), with it you can convert the unit into a manual wheatgrass juicer. It might come handy if you travel overseas, where the different electric outlets don’t allow you to use the SoloStar II.
How to use the Z-Star Manual Wheatgrass Juicer?
- 1Putting together the Z-Star is very straightforward and it can be done without the instructions included in the brief manual.
- 2Place the unit on the edge of a table or counter top that is less than 2.75 inches thick.
- 3Adjust the feet of the Table Clamp into the allotted groove in the base of the juicer. Tighten the screw enough that it will hold on to the table or countertop surface securely.
- 4Attach the handle to the base.
- 5Place the auger in the housing and the housing into the Auger Housing Retaining Ring. Hold the housing firmly and turn the Auger Housing Retaining Ring to lock the housing in place.
- 6Place the mesh screen into the front end of the auger housing. Place the Screen Locking Cap over the screen and lock it into position.
- 7Put the funnel into the auger housing. Place the juice container under the outlet.
- 8Place another container to catch the pulp.
- 9Use the plunger (included with the juicer) to help the produce move down the chute. Do not insert other items (spoon, fork, and knife) into the feeder.
User Reviews of the Z-Star Manual Wheatgrass Juicer
Here is a brief summary of user reviews on the Z-Star juice extractor
The Z-Star is a pretty good wheatgrass juicer that is also capable of juicing small amounts of fruits and vegetables. It’s a perfect fit for those who already own a fruit and vegetable juice extractor and want to start drinking fresh wheatgrass juice without having to spend a lot on another machine that does wheatgrass.
It’s an ideal machine for people who are constantly pressed on time but still want to incorporate freshly squeezed wheatgrass juice into their diet.